JournalRange

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Have others experienced order processing delays at NCIX?

Last night I ordered various components for a new build from NCIX, Amazon and Newegg. As of 6:00 pm (ET) today, both Amazon and Newegg have shipped. However NCIX hasn't even gotten around to charging my credit card and the phone rep indicates that it can take a full two days just to process payment.

I called customer service twice and submitted a ticket, but so far have not received a satisfactory response. It's difficult to come up with a justification for this delay, especially given that two other vendors working with identical billing information have already shipped.

I'm curious to hear if others have had a similar experience with NCIX.

NCIX Esther

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009

Hmm... what was the response given? If this hasn't been resolved, shoot me your invoice # and I'll look into it :)

Thomas_218

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
Nor surprised... My order took almost 2 weeks to process, when they finally replied it was: sorry your item was either lost or over sold, please purchase at new price or we can refund you the full amount lol.... Note that they replied me after boxing week, great, now let me just wait for next year to buy a different product. Thanks for screwing me over NCIX.

Never buy from NCIX anymore unless they have a good deal...