Would this be an ideal low budget gaming pc

jackspratt_16

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
would this pc be alright for running the latest call of dutys like mw3 and black ops with ease
AMD FX-4100 Processor
• 4GB PC12800 DDR3 RAM
• AMD HD 6450 1GB Video
• Asus M5A78L-M 760G MB
• 500GB SATA-II Hard Drive
• 24X Double DVD±R/±RW
• NZXT Tempest 210 Mid-Tower Gaming Case

i an new to pc specs and such all i know about really is graphics cards
please help me out and reply
regards jack

DeusAres

Distinguished
In order to make things easy, copy and paste the following template into your post and edit the examples to suit your needs:

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Do you need to buy OS: Yes / No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: (e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)

jackspratt_16

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

Thenewpcgamerguy

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
In my personal opinion I think that you should get a higher level graphics card but then again I'm building my first PC also this info is based on some reviews I read maybe an upgrade to AMD radeon 7750?

MrPosideoN

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
You should prolly wait till after Christmas to expand your budget Becuase I don't think that even meets system requirements... And if it does your going to barely be playing on low GPS with lag but find a good gfx card and processer... Or a used parts so you can get more for your money