Nokia 9500

When this model comes out I am seriously considering changing over to it
from my 6600. I know it is bigger and heavy but if I need a small phone for
some reason I pull the sim out and put it back in the 6600.
The main question is. I have an Ipaq and use it mainly for contacts,
navigation and calander. The 9500 looks like all that I need in one tool,
Lan, Bluetooth etc. but based on experance is the 9500 going to be a brick
in my pocket or a usefull tool.

Anyone have any comments.
Thanks

The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
The UK Weather Guide" @ www.ukstorms.com
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 9500

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:49:49 +0000 (UTC), "Steve -
    www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" <ask@please.com> wrote:

    >When this model comes out I am seriously considering changing over to it
    >from my 6600. I know it is bigger and heavy but if I need a small phone for
    >some reason I pull the sim out and put it back in the 6600.
    >The main question is. I have an Ipaq and use it mainly for contacts,
    >navigation and calander. The 9500 looks like all that I need in one tool,
    >Lan, Bluetooth etc. but based on experance is the 9500 going to be a brick
    >in my pocket or a usefull tool.
    >
    >Anyone have any comments.
    >Thanks
    >
    >The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
    >The UK Weather Guide" @ www.ukstorms.com

    I use a 9290, which functions similiarly but without bluetooth or
    wifi. The 9500 is a little smaller. I love the 9290. Rather than
    thinking of it as a large phone, I think of it as a small computer. I
    have a Motorola 66 as my "small " phone, but I only use it
    occasionally. Having a machine like the 9290 (9500) that can e-mail,
    web-surf, conference call, open attachments (word, excel, pdf, etc)
    AND fax is outstanding. It'd be great to be smaller, but I rarely
    leave without it.

    I plan to be the first on my block with the 9500 when it's released.

Nokia