This is my very first computer and mainly for gaming but i will be using it as my main computer as I will be storing Music, files etc and surfing the web. My knowledge for building computers and their parts is very minimal even after researching for weeks
- Are my parts compatible?
- Is my PSU enough to power my build?
- Can I overclock my CPU with this build. If so, how much?
- Will these parts fit my case?
- Is there anyway to boost my parts with surpassing my budget of $1250?
- Should I wait for the GTX 660 on August 16 to replace my 7850?
Yes, wait for the 660ti and see how it compares to the 7850.
You can OC to 4.2 GHz with the 212 Plus or 4.5 GHz with the 212 EVO.
Yes, they will fit the case.
Yes, they are all compatible.
That PSU is actually a bit high for one 7850. An XFX 550W would still power it.
You can get the GTX 670 for $400.