7610 WAP settings

Last response: in Brands
August 23, 2004 8:42:18 PM

Hi!

Sorry for the silly question. I have a 7610 on O2 in uk and do not have an
mms enabled tarrif, however whilst on same tarrif but using 7250i I could
browse the wap using a dialup number ( 91500 ).

Does anybody know how to configure the 7610 to use this feature?

TIA

The_Fly

More about : 7610 wap settings

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 9:28:06 PM

The_Fly wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the silly question. I have a 7610 on O2 in uk and do not
> have an mms enabled tarrif, however whilst on same tarrif but using
> 7250i I could browse the wap using a dialup number ( 91500 ).
>
> Does anybody know how to configure the 7610 to use this feature?
>
> TIA
>
> The_Fly

Have a look here for all the manual settings to access o2 WAP, or click on
the link underneath "o2 WAP settings" to have o2 send you the WAP
configuration straight to your phone.

http://www.intomobiles.com/help/wap-settings.asp#o2

HTH,
--