freehouse32

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Hello,
I am having trouble deciding between computers. Both computers are the same with the exception of, Computer 1 has 10 GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM, 2 TB, 7200 rpm, SATA 3G 2 GB dedicated ATI Radeon HD7570, computer 2 has 16 GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA 1 GB dedicated ATI Radeon HD7570. Both computers have the same chip Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 quad-core processor 3.4Ghz with Turbo-Boost [up to 3.8GHz, 8MB cache] - 2nd generation quad core processor. (not to worried about HD space, I have multiple externals) I know this computer is a bit over kill in general "other than the video card" but my current desk top I have had for 6 years , so although its over kill now in 4 years when I still have it, I will need every bit of the numbers. I am currently on a amd dual core with 3 gb of ram and a 512 ati card dont rem all the specs but this comp is about 6 years old. I am looking for a HP ( I support their company and what they stand for and their anti-terriosm efforts to keep comps out the bad guys hands) Price range around 750 max if you have any other suggestions I am open ears. If any one knows anything about the difference between or the specs of these two cards plaease let me know. I will be playing some D3 and mabye the COD's along with everyday computing and video operations.

ill note that i will say that dont expect to max anything, the OEM radeon 7k cards, (any radeon card # under the 7750) arent very powerful. and compared to the 6850, they are all weak. though note that one of the disadvantages on buying a prebuilt computer is the fact that they usually give you a lower quality psu and possibly a micro atx case which limits your future upgrade paths.

freehouse32

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
I agree with the expansion part, thats why I am making sure there are room for expansion, IE power supply, PCI/ PCI express slots etc. what Im looking for is a goodback bone to work now, and in 2 years or so with the video card is terrible update to a new one. thank you for you post and any other help would be appreciated

TRENDING THREADS