ABI Networks

I have an AdWare issue that I can't get rid of. I narrowed it down to an
instllation called "The ABI Networks" which of course creates ad popups on a
friends computer.

The name has been removed from the Add Remove box but the app is still
running. I can't get it to stay out of the HKCU_Run and I can't kill the
task without it coming back (quickly). I tried this in Safe Mode too, but
no luck. Not sure if it is running a serverice or not.

Ran several spyware stuff but can't get/keep it out. Ran Spybot,
Spyblaster, and more. I used Regseeker to search for it in the registry and
pull it out but it must still be there somewhere.

Help

--
Josee Oliviero
3325 Wilshire Ave.

    go to their website and use their uninstaller. That is what I had to do.

    " JCO" <joliviero4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have an AdWare issue that I can't get rid of. I narrowed it down to an
    >instllation called "The ABI Networks" which of course creates ad popups on
    >a friends computer.
    >
    > The name has been removed from the Add Remove box but the app is still
    > running. I can't get it to stay out of the HKCU_Run and I can't kill the
    > task without it coming back (quickly). I tried this in Safe Mode too, but
    > no luck. Not sure if it is running a serverice or not.
    >
    > Ran several spyware stuff but can't get/keep it out. Ran Spybot,
    > Spyblaster, and more. I used Regseeker to search for it in the registry
    > and pull it out but it must still be there somewhere.
    >
    > Help
    >
    > --
    > Josee Oliviero
    > 3325 Wilshire Ave.
    > Grapevine, TX 76051
    > 817.442.1846 hm
    > 817.846.5532 cell

    I tried going to their site but I did not find it.
    Just saw a bunch of Ads... just didn't look right. I guess they want to
    make it hard to find on purpose.
    I will look again.
    Thanks

    "Lary" <mcmahon@pamco.com> wrote in message
    > go to their website and use their uninstaller. That is what I had to do.
    >

    > " JCO" <joliviero4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I have an AdWare issue that I can't get rid of. I narrowed it down to an
    > >instllation called "The ABI Networks" which of course creates ad popups
    on
    > >a friends computer.
    > >
    > > The name has been removed from the Add Remove box but the app is still
    > > running. I can't get it to stay out of the HKCU_Run and I can't kill
    the
    > > task without it coming back (quickly). I tried this in Safe Mode too,
    but
    > > no luck. Not sure if it is running a serverice or not.
    > >
    > > Ran several spyware stuff but can't get/keep it out. Ran Spybot,
    > > Spyblaster, and more. I used Regseeker to search for it in the registry
    > > and pull it out but it must still be there somewhere.
    > >
    > > Help
    > >
    > > --
    > > Josee Oliviero
    > > 3325 Wilshire Ave.