Post your Windows 8 Desktop

This is mine, feel free to share yours too!
9 answers Last reply
More about post windows desktop
  1. Nice, love the wallpaper. :P

Mine:

2. Vertimyst said:
    Nice, love the wallpaper. :P

Thanks, :p here's a link if you would like it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rt3G5CMKAKk/Trmcgx80N3I/AAAAAAAABAw/utjk0FobBAc/s1600/Chrome%252C+Firefox%252C+IE..jpg

Yours is nice too, I like looking at the night sky. What are the apps on your taskbar (far right three)?
  3. Well put up a shot of your current :p
  4. Apanzee said:
    Yours is nice too, I like looking at the night sky. What are the apps on your taskbar (far right three)?

Adobe apps. Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
  5. Ericka-77 said:
    I change my Desktop frequently.

I change mine probably every four months at least, sometimes I'll change it out of boredom and then go back to my old one because I like it better. :P
  6. Vertimyst said:
    Adobe apps. Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.

Ahh, I thought they were openoffice at first. You do graphical design then?
  7. Apanzee said:
    Ahh, I thought they were openoffice at first. You do graphical design then?

A bit, yeah. More of a hobby than anything, though my brother uses them for video editing as well. I also use Openoffice, but I haven't gotten around to installing that yet...
  8. Monitor left Metro desktop always on, monitor middle apps desktop, monitor right gaming. 60 led hdtv

Monitor left, metro desktop, monitor middle apps and gaming, monitor right pure gaming.

Windows 8 rules, Cant wait to get my third gcard installed trying to get 6 monitors,
  9. @Gomer, I used to have a similar setup with my old Alienware. I had my 40" tv mounted on the wall above my desk and a 24" monitor + the notebook's 17.4" display. I'd just wheel my chair out of the way when I wanted to watch TV or game :p
Ask a new question

Read More

Desktops Windows 8