Sound in MSGina.dll (voice authentication)

June 3, 2005 7:02:50 AM

Hello!
I'm writing GINA.dll with voice logon. So I have a trouble - when the
system starts at first time waveInGetNumDevs() returns 0 and
waveInOpen() returns 2. How should I initialize my sound card or what
should I do to be able to record voice before system starts?

Thanks in advance.

--
_Merovingian
_Merovingian's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1889

Quote:

Hello!
I'm writing GINA.dll with voice logon. So I have a trouble - when the
system starts at first time waveInGetNumDevs() returns 0 and
waveInOpen() returns 2. How should I initialize my sound card or what
should I do to be able to record voice before system starts?

Thanks in advance.

Hey did you find any solution. we also trying to play some audio file using gena dll at win login screen. it is not playing any audio. i f you found any solution please send it javid.ibrahim@gmail.com. Your help will highly appreciated.

Javid