User Profiles

Can anyone tell me how to modify the user profile so that the default
directory for queries is located on a server. I have to create and share
queries with several different users and I would like the default to be on
the shared server.
--
Bernie Lantz
1 answer Last reply

    "=?Utf-8?B?QmVybmllTGFudHo=?=" <BernieLantz@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in news:621BE5E5-2F32-47F8-861E-FB816B213803@microsoft.com:

    Roaming Profiles??

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-
    us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-
    us/prdc_mcc_pqoe.asp

    > Can anyone tell me how to modify the user profile so that the default
    > directory for queries is located on a server. I have to create and
    > share queries with several different users and I would like the
    > default to be on the shared server.

Configuration Default Microsoft Customization Servers Windows XP