  • Customization
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
June 3, 2005 7:03:32 PM

Can anyone tell me how to modify the user profile so that the default
directory for queries is located on a server. I have to create and share
queries with several different users and I would like the default to be on
the shared server.
--
Bernie Lantz

More about : user profiles

July 11, 2005 9:22:42 AM

"=?Utf-8?B?QmVybmllTGFudHo=?=" <BernieLantz@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:621BE5E5-2F32-47F8-861E-FB816B213803@microsoft.com:

Roaming Profiles??

us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-
us/prdc_mcc_pqoe.asp

!