Endgame Quests ?

I turned lvl 59 with my mage yesterday and I decided it's time for the high
lvl istances, so I dumped all non istances quests with no rewards or only
little money and lots of trouble.
Now I'm wondering what are the MUST DO quests for the endgame? Like
Attunement to the Core what else should I do?
Another question:
Do I have to do any quests for any good gear ? Since now the best gear I
have is only drops from bosses and AH, untill lvl 59 I only used 2 quest
rewards :(
Tnx :)

make the Onyxia Key chain and the darrowshire quest chain. (Darrowshire
is not so important but gives nice rewards). Then u should do the chain
that ends in killing the baron of Strat ( u get a nice stave then).
Beside of this, do Strat, scholo, UBRS runs to get ur full Blue Set.
(Magister set its called i think)

maxnews01@web.de wrote:
> make the Onyxia Key chain and the darrowshire quest chain. (Darrowshire
> is not so important but gives nice rewards). Then u should do the chain
> that ends in killing the baron of Strat ( u get a nice stave then).
> Beside of this, do Strat, scholo, UBRS runs to get ur full Blue Set.
> (Magister set its called i think)

Start the quest line that leads to "Order must be Restored" which will
reward you a kick-ass wand : http://www.thottbot.com/?i=4895
I think it starts with Highlord Bolvar Fordragon in Stormwind Keep.

"Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I turned lvl 59 with my mage yesterday and I decided it's time for the high
>lvl istances, so I dumped all non istances quests with no rewards or only
>little money and lots of trouble.
> Now I'm wondering what are the MUST DO quests for the endgame? Like
> Attunement to the Core what else should I do?
> Another question:
> Do I have to do any quests for any good gear ? Since now the best gear I
> have is only drops from bosses and AH, untill lvl 59 I only used 2 quest
> rewards :(
> Tnx :)

There are some quests that a purely for caster gear, some for melee etc.
Blightcaller is an obvious one that gives you a choice of wand, bow or
shield.
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=4895
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=7156
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3579
Starts with "The First and the Last (Highlord Bolvar Fordragon: SC)"
available at 55. You will need a heap of people to help kill blightcaller
but the other parts of the quest string are soloable.

Other's for caster stuff...
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35739
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35617... good for melee also.

TRENDING THREADS