Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different colors?

curt

You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .

--
Curt,
'The way is open to those who would see'
"4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
> colors?

Curt, thanks for the answer. Do you use this utility yoursel? Have you had
problems with it at all? I have a new system Win XP, and my old PC was Win
98 SE upgraded to Win ME and I had so many problems that I wanted to toss it
from the 3rd floor. I am trying not to do this on this one. Someone who
uses this PC has no idea and I have found many things that 'suddenly'
appeared, though he didn't know how.

Thanks again. I can't wait until I am able to download.

"Curt" wrote:

> You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
> http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .
>
> --
> Curt,
> 'The way is open to those who would see'
> "4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
> > colors?

curt

Yep! I've used it on 8 XP SP2 systems. 5 custom built, 2 Dells and an HP
system just last week. I've had no problems with it at all. It's really easy
to use. Enjoy!!!