Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Changing foler colors

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 9:36:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different colors?

More about : changing foler colors

June 4, 2005 4:09:56 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .

--
Curt,
'The way is open to those who would see'
"4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2CC25EF3-F1D1-4D29-BF77-399FE640E7F2@microsoft.com...
> Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
> colors?
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 4:09:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Curt, thanks for the answer. Do you use this utility yoursel? Have you had
problems with it at all? I have a new system Win XP, and my old PC was Win
98 SE upgraded to Win ME and I had so many problems that I wanted to toss it
from the 3rd floor. I am trying not to do this on this one. Someone who
uses this PC has no idea and I have found many things that 'suddenly'
appeared, though he didn't know how.

Thanks again. I can't wait until I am able to download.

"Curt" wrote:

> You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
> http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .
>
> --
> Curt,
> 'The way is open to those who would see'
> "4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:2CC25EF3-F1D1-4D29-BF77-399FE640E7F2@microsoft.com...
> > Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
> > colors?
>
>
>
June 4, 2005 7:38:16 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Yep! I've used it on 8 XP SP2 systems. 5 custom built, 2 Dells and an HP
system just last week. I've had no problems with it at all. It's really easy
to use. Enjoy!!!

--
Curt,
'The way is open to those who would see'


"4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6D4B555A-B075-455B-AED9-A30E25CBD02F@microsoft.com...
> Curt, thanks for the answer. Do you use this utility yoursel? Have you
> had
> problems with it at all? I have a new system Win XP, and my old PC was
> Win
> 98 SE upgraded to Win ME and I had so many problems that I wanted to toss
> it
> from the 3rd floor. I am trying not to do this on this one. Someone who
> uses this PC has no idea and I have found many things that 'suddenly'
> appeared, though he didn't know how.
>
> Thanks again. I can't wait until I am able to download.
>
> "Curt" wrote:
>
>> You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
>> http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .
>>
>> --
>> Curt,
>> 'The way is open to those who would see'
>> "4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:2CC25EF3-F1D1-4D29-BF77-399FE640E7F2@microsoft.com...
>> > Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
>> > colors?
>>
>>
>>
!