Changing foler colors

Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different colors?
3 answers Last reply
More about changing foler colors

    You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
    http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .

    --
    Curt,
    'The way is open to those who would see'
    "4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
    > colors?

    Curt, thanks for the answer. Do you use this utility yoursel? Have you had
    problems with it at all? I have a new system Win XP, and my old PC was Win
    98 SE upgraded to Win ME and I had so many problems that I wanted to toss it
    from the 3rd floor. I am trying not to do this on this one. Someone who
    uses this PC has no idea and I have found many things that 'suddenly'
    appeared, though he didn't know how.

    Thanks again. I can't wait until I am able to download.

    "Curt" wrote:

    > You'll find a free little utility that does just that here:
    > http://www.rainbowfolders.k7.pl/ .
    >
    > --
    > Curt,
    > 'The way is open to those who would see'
    > "4catsme" <4catsme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there any way that the color of folders can be changed to different
    > > colors?

    Yep! I've used it on 8 XP SP2 systems. 5 custom built, 2 Dells and an HP
    system just last week. I've had no problems with it at all. It's really easy
    to use. Enjoy!!!