failed to install windows xp component's

Aloha!

I have bought windows xp media center edition a few days ago. As I knew from
the windows 98
copy run before I tryed to install windows components.

The software asked for service pack 2 windows xp cd which was not the second
xp cd that was
in the box.

Where are these files?

Thank you!
Steve Miller

You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Steve Miller" wrote:

| Aloha!
|
| I have bought windows xp media center edition a few days ago. As I knew from
| the windows 98
| copy run before I tryed to install windows components.
|
| The software asked for service pack 2 windows xp cd which was not the second
| xp cd that was
| in the box.
|
| Where are these files?
|
| Thank you!
| Steve Miller

As I got to know in an other newsgroup the service pack 2 is being on cd
one. I put cd 2 in the drive.
But as I said in the other mail,: "I own it for two days but I love it. It
is such a wonderful operating
program you couldn't really imagine when you not won't have had it. You guys
are wonderful.

Steve

-------
Vacuum was when the volume of the zero room was bigger
than the volume of the mass of it's particles.

See my threads or those I have replied to.
http://209.25.203.234/search.php?s=
_go to the Url and type Misterblues in the search by user name field up
right
_press Perform Search

The wikipedia.org home.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Steve_Miller