My sister changed all of my settings for icons and fonts. How do I restore
the settings to their original status?

Hi,

Right click on the Desktop and select Properties.
On the Themes tab at the top, select the WindowsXP theme and click OK.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

coheri wrote:
> My sister changed all of my settings for icons and fonts.
> How do I restore the settings to their original status?

Sandman

............And suggest she buy her own computer.
"coheri" <coheri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My sister changed all of my settings for icons and fonts. How do I restore
> the settings to their original status?

Or create an account for her!

--

Sandman wrote:
> ...........And suggest she buy her own computer.

> "coheri" wrote
>> My sister changed all of my settings for icons and
>> fonts. How do I restore the settings to their original
>> status?

I will so she can run amok on her own! The only question I have now is that
the print is still small when I pull up Hotmail. Any more ideas?

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Or create an account for her!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://dts-l.org/
>

> Sandman wrote:
> > ...........And suggest she buy her own computer.
>

> > "coheri" wrote
> >> My sister changed all of my settings for icons and
> >> fonts. How do I restore the settings to their original
> >> status?

Are you viewing hotmail in IE, and do other pages view normally?

--

coheri wrote:
> I will so she can run amok on her own! The only question
> I have now is that the print is still small when I pull
> up Hotmail. Any more ideas?
>
> "Bert Kinney" wrote:
>
>> Or create an account for her!
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
>> http://dts-l.org/
>>

>> Sandman wrote:
>>> ...........And suggest she buy her own computer.
>>

>>> "coheri" wrote

Yes I'm using IE and some pages view ok and some don't.