Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • RAM
  • Cable
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 30, 2012 1:14:17 AM

Hi!

I am trying to make my PC look better because the colour scheme is far too mixed in it.

After I buy new RAM and fans I want to get a blue cable for everything I have in there.

Where am I able to find these cables and who supplies them?

More about : find coloured cables

December 30, 2012 1:17:40 AM

i5 3570k @ stock mHz |
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H |
Seasonic X-660 PSU |
G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB @ 2133mHz|
Seagate Barracuda 1TB |
SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD |
Score
December 30, 2012 5:20:55 AM

Are you talking about your data cables or power cables?
I'm not sure if all power cables are interchangeable (to be on the safe side, I would assume not), but you can purchase pre-sleeved cables such as the Bitfenix Alchemy Cables.

However, if you want a truly perfect and beautifully clean case - and have loads of time available- I'd recommend ordering some sleeving from MDPC-X and doing the sleeving yourself!

Cheers.
Score
December 30, 2012 6:23:52 AM

sluggercz said:
Are you talking about your data cables or power cables?
I'm not sure if all power cables are interchangeable (to be on the safe side, I would assume not), but you can purchase pre-sleeved cables such as the Bitfenix Alchemy Cables.

However, if you want a truly perfect and beautifully clean case - and have loads of time available- I'd recommend ordering some sleeving from MDPC-X and doing the sleeving yourself!

Cheers.

What does sleeving mean?
Score

Best solution

December 30, 2012 6:49:23 AM

55th Mint said:
What does sleeving mean?

Normal cables wrapped in a poly-synthetic braiding, usually single sleeved means 1 sleeve per wire(ergo in a 24pin ATX power cable: 24pins=24wires=24sleeves if single sleeved). But with data cables such as a SATA connector (goes to your HDD, ODD, SSD, etc) single sleeved means 1 sleeve for the whole cable like so:

or
December 30, 2012 7:03:43 AM

Also, I did a quick advanced search for you: Blue Cables (Assuming you were still looking for blue cables that is...)
Score
December 30, 2012 9:47:42 PM

Best answer selected by 55th Mint.
Score
!