Nokia 6100_No cell information

My Nokia 6100 has got a problem reported to the (no) cell information. The
setup is configured to show the cell information, but it just doesn't appear
on the display. I have no operator logo installed. Any solution for it?
Thank you
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6100_no cell information

    "Ahramis" <josemartins@netcabo.pl> wrote in message
    > My Nokia 6100 has got a problem reported to the (no) cell information. The
    > setup is configured to show the cell information, but it just doesn't
    appear
    > on the display. I have no operator logo installed. Any solution for it?
    > Thank you

    Which network are you on ?

    Vodafone, Portugal

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:30:51 +0100, Ahramis wrote:

    > Vodafone, Portugal

    Do you know if Vodafone, Purtugal actually broadcasts cell information ?

    I know that Vodafone UK does, and Vodafone IRL (Ireland) does NOT.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    Yes, it does.
    All my collegues have the same phone, the same settings...and it works for
    them...even with factory settings...

    Thank you

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:30:51 +0100, Ahramis wrote:
    >
    > > Vodafone, Portugal
    >
    > Do you know if Vodafone, Purtugal actually broadcasts cell information ?
    >
    > I know that Vodafone UK does, and Vodafone IRL (Ireland) does NOT.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg