Nokia 6100_No cell information

Last response: in Brands
August 25, 2004 4:18:05 AM

My Nokia 6100 has got a problem reported to the (no) cell information. The
setup is configured to show the cell information, but it just doesn't appear
on the display. I have no operator logo installed. Any solution for it?
Thank you
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 4:28:41 AM

"Ahramis" <josemartins@netcabo.pl> wrote in message
> My Nokia 6100 has got a problem reported to the (no) cell information. The
> setup is configured to show the cell information, but it just doesn't
appear
> on the display. I have no operator logo installed. Any solution for it?
> Thank you

Which network are you on ?
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 4:30:51 AM

Vodafone, Portugal
"~kt~" <kev_rs@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Ahramis" <josemartins@netcabo.pl> wrote in message
> > My Nokia 6100 has got a problem reported to the (no) cell information.
The
> > setup is configured to show the cell information, but it just doesn't
> appear
> > on the display. I have no operator logo installed. Any solution for it?
> > Thank you
> >

> Which network are you on ?

August 25, 2004 3:03:00 PM

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:30:51 +0100, Ahramis wrote:

> Vodafone, Portugal

Do you know if Vodafone, Purtugal actually broadcasts cell information ?

I know that Vodafone UK does, and Vodafone IRL (Ireland) does NOT.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 9:13:20 PM

Yes, it does.
All my collegues have the same phone, the same settings...and it works for
them...even with factory settings...

Thank you

news:p an.2004.08.25.10.02.58.363000@ivetva.arg...

!