Is it possible to run remote desktop on XP home across a network??

--
Have A Great Day
Bill M.

Hi William,

Everything you wanted to know about Remote Desktop:

Working Remotely with Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/default.mspx

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"William C. Meyer" <gingem@email.com> wrote in message news:ujBOtjsaFHA.3684@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Is it possible to run remote desktop on XP home across a network??
>
> --
> Have A Great Day
> Bill M.

Thanks Anando
I guess that means you can't use remote desktop with XP home? Everything
seems to say the client files are installed with XP Home & Pro but only work
with Pro.

--
Have A Great Day
Bill M.

This is correct, William. You can use XP Home as a client computer, but you cannot connect to it as a host.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.