Advice on my build... need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbls

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
hi, i am a gamer, i play skyrim and other first person games a lot at 30 fps ( :( im used to 60fps on my friends build lol) with my mediocre setup...i am slowly trying to change that by getting a job soon to pay for these new parts i wanted to get. i already made up my mind on the upgrades but the case i wanted is the Rosewill Thor V2 White edition on newegg, but its $140! i am just looking for a similar case that can hold something along the lines of these components...

Current Build
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66Ghz processor
-DG36DC ot something motherboard (its micro atx mothrerboard soo)
-Antec 550W PSU
-1 TB hard drive no ssd
-Pioneer DVD-RW
-XFX Double D Black Edition HD R7770
-Zaniman Cpu Fan (Its a "fan" of copper discs with a 120mm fan in the middle)
-Antec Fusion 430 Case =( it sucks at cooling and its cramped!!!!!!!!! :fou: :fou: :fou:
- some fans of course!

Future Build
-Intel i5 3570k quad core*
-ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Lga 1155 mobo*
-Antec 550W PSU
-1 TB hard drive no ssd
-Pioneer DVD-RW
-XFX Double D Black Edition HD R7770
-Zaniman Cpu Fan (Its a "fan" of copper discs with a 120mm fan in the middle)
-Case= IDK (if no answer then the Rosewill Thor V2 White Edition) :D
- some fans of course!

soo ya any advice for a different case or build will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!!

Solution
G
I have smiler specs to you and I have a Zalman Z11 Plus its a very nice looking case but with this case you will have to take time to get everything right as its built to look pretty not very practical and its only around $61!
G

I have smiler specs to you and I have a Zalman Z11 Plus its a very nice looking case but with this case you will have to take time to get everything right as its built to look pretty not very practical and its only around $61!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS