Sign in with
Your question

My plug and play device is not working

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 26, 2012 6:28:19 AM

I have a viewsonic vx900 monitor that shows power but does not display on the screen
a b Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
June 26, 2012 9:11:31 AM

Is any connections loose? Make sure your video cords are properly in place (not just the power cord).
m
l
June 26, 2012 9:58:45 AM

check your cables and graphics card connector adjustments and make sure onboard video has turned off if you want to use graphics card. Because if both video adapter (onboard video & graphics card) will be enable then monitor get no response and goes to black screen.
m
l
Related resources
July 3, 2012 4:03:07 AM

princesiddiqui said:
check your cables and graphics card connector adjustments and make sure onboard video has turned off if you want to use graphics card. Because if both video adapter (onboard video & graphics card) will be enable then monitor get no response and goes to black screen.

I have no idea how to determine if onboard video is turned off (Newbie here) nor do I know anything about a graphics card. Please be so kind as to explain. I would be most appreciative
m
l
July 3, 2012 4:03:56 AM

fantastik250 said:
Is any connections loose? Make sure your video cords are properly in place (not just the power cord).

connections were all tight as possible and the VGA cable is a new one
m
l
!