Want a wand

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

I've been looking for a decent wand for many lvl's now. At the AH there
never is any blue/epic wands.

If anyone on Stormrage EU Horde side finds one, be sure to /w me
ingame.

Evilash 47 Undead mage

TIA

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking for a decent wand for many lvl's now. At the AH there
> never is any blue/epic wands.
>
> If anyone on Stormrage EU Horde side finds one, be sure to /w me
> ingame.
>
> Evilash 47 Undead mage
>
> TIA

Most of the good wands are either BOP or a quest reward...meaning you're gonna
have to go out there and get them yourself.

Your other option is take a trip to zul farrak
i got a nice wand out of there last night while clearing the graves.
cant rember the stats. but i will post later.