Disk Context Menu

At My Computer when you right-clivk on a disk, you have the option
’Format...’ How can I delete this from the context menu???

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Customize-Disk-Context-Menu-ftopict543165.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1713193

That is a system command that is put there for a reason, you cannot remove
it (to the best of my knowledge). If your worried that somebody may do this
accidentally (such as kids), you may want to ensure you computer is password
protected. At least this will prevent the situation from happening.
Maybe somebody else can speak specifically on your issue.
Sorry