Sign in with
Your question

How can I tell determine the model number of an old logitech wireless mouse?

Last response: in Components
December 30, 2012 1:06:41 PM

Hello,
I want to switch an older logitech wireless mouse to a different computer. I can't find the original disc to download the software, and thought I could get this online somewhere. But the only words on the mouse are "Logitech" and "Optic Mouse." The computer it's loaded on just identifies it as a Microsoft mouse. Can anyone help me tell what the model number is? Hope this isn't a lost cause! Thanks so much!
December 30, 2012 1:46:45 PM

how about giving us a photo of the mouse?
m
l
December 30, 2012 2:01:43 PM

On the logitech website, there is an option to detect logitech hardware. It will detect what you have, and give you a link to dowload drivers and software for it.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 30, 2012 2:57:23 PM

I got it. Downloaded. But mouse isn't detected yet.
m
l
December 30, 2012 2:57:44 PM

Sooth1 said:
On the logitech website, there is an option to detect logitech hardware. It will detect what you have, and give you a link to dowload drivers and software for it.

Hi :) 

There are also pictures...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
December 30, 2012 4:17:38 PM

Hi ... Got it up and going. The last snag: I knew there had to be little "detector" device for it to "talk to," that had to be plugged into a port. Kept looking for that thing on the original computer. It had fallen down into the black hole of wiring behind the table. :) 

Thanks so much for going to the trouble to help!!!!
m
l
!