Cursor only works top and bottom of screen

G

Hello,my cursor/hand pointer will only work when I point to top of page or bottom but it won't allow me to open anything in middle unless I enlarge screen thru f11 basically 40%top works,40%bottom works but the 20%in middle zilch

Just to make sure this is what is happening.

You have a shortcut or link on your desktop. If that shortcut icon is NOT in the middle, it works. If you drag that shortcut icon to the middle of the screen, you can no longer click on it?

I can't think of anything that would cause this at all, unless you are using a touch screen interface or a trackpad maybe.

G

the icons works when screen is normal or full (f11) but when screen is normal the mouse icon stays at an arrow rather than a pointed finger in the middle of screen but when full screen (f11) the mouse will be pointing its finger all over .hope this makes sense

the icons works when screen is normal or full (f11) but when screen is normal the mouse icon stays at an arrow rather than a pointed finger in the middle of screen but when full screen (f11) the mouse will be pointing its finger all over .hope this makes sense

Nope, does not make much sense. Did you change the cursor settings from default? Or are you talking about the hand icon that comes up when you hover over an internet link? Are you saying your internet links don't work in the middle of the web pages?