Status
Not open for further replies.

1depp1

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
hi all, i live in malaysia and the ambient temps here is like;

31C at sun up
and 29 at sun down.

hot temps means hotter pc, and heats up more dust because bacteria = dead skins = sweats,and biology stuffs, etc2..
even my friend's Corsair Carbide 500R also provides no answer to freaking malaysian dust...
the filter gets clogged up severely every 2 weeks.
and, the dust usually outsmarted the filters and mindblowingly forms severely on the pc components every month...

so, any suggestions?
vacuum?
compressed air?
brush?

it's really crazy here, the dust appear severely after just cleaning it the day before.
(room's clean, mopped, broomed every time...frequently perhaps, so impossible room's the cause)

just wondering what's the attitude of american dust?
is it just as ultra-stubborn like malaysian dust? :hello:

1depp1

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012

:( hmm... maybe i should tell my friend about upgrading his mid twr to full twr for better dust management..

but,

he doesnt like large lugging towers...how?

Lee-m

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
I guess it need not be a large tower. Aside from that, the only thing I can think of is to avoid using fans. Water cooling etc... but this might be abit over the top just to save time cleaning it with cans of compressed air ;)

Good luck.

raytseng

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Maybe a whole room air filter/cleaner is what you need. How much do you want to spend on this problem?

Americans are somewhat week, and suffer from allergies so there's quite a market here of air cleaners to get rid of allergans. Maybe that will help your computer (and you as well).

In the old days, they used to use pantyhose around the whole computer in tough climates. although that was more to prevent actual bugs.

1depp1

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012

lol, a whole room full of air filters... reminds me of a quarantine zone....haha..
yea, but anyhow, maybe me n my friend will try and mod his pc case, so as to fit many filters...

1depp1

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012

ohhh..now i see what it means..ok, imma get one

Status
Not open for further replies.