Sign in with
Your question

Sony vaio windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
January 20, 2010 9:51:59 AM

I have Sony vaio vgn-nr160e and I'm running it with windows 7, but i can't find driver for my bluetooth, which is integrated in my laptop.

More about : sony vaio windows

a b $ Windows 7
January 20, 2010 9:59:23 AM

If you can't find it from Sony or Windows update, You might have to find out the actual component and see if the manufacturer has one.
m
l
Related resources
February 1, 2010 9:07:16 AM

OK. Sorry about this...i found that my Laptop have no bluetooth, but now i should ask you for another help. I re-installed my machine with windows 7 and now my Fn keys does'n work at all. I searched in vaio site and other sites but can't find the driver. Can someone gave me a link or some info about where i can find drivers for this . Thanks
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2010 10:09:03 AM

Install exactly in this order:
Download all sony drivers for Vista
Instal Vaio event service
Reboot
Install Sony DLL Utils
Reboot
Install Sony shared Library
Reboot and it should work...

Hope this will help you :) 
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2010 10:12:48 AM

If not working Try This!

Here is Sony's E-support link. Sony eSupport - Electronics Follow these instructions if need be.

1. Enter model number in the specified field. Click CONTINUE.
2. Choose which region you're in.
3. Scroll down to DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE and click on SEE ALL FILE DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR MODEL.
4. Now in the SELECT YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM field select YOUR PREVIOUS VERSION OF WINDOWS and NOT Windows 7.
5. Click on NOTEBOOK CONTROL AND UTILITIES then click on ORIGINAL-SONY NOTEBOOK UTILITIES.
6. Download and install and relax.
m
l
!