Hello...
A few days ago, I learned how to change the background on my XP desktop
to display one of the photos I had saved in "My Pictures" folder. It worked
fine until I tried to switch to another photo that I had saved in the same
folder. It switched, and stayed put for a few minutes, but then, the
background turned white, and the message "Sorry this image is temporarily
unavailable." appeared. When I go to my control panel to fix it, everything
works fine on the preview screen, but when I switch back to the desktop, the
picture that I have chosen flashes on the screen for about two seconds, then
the white screen and the same message ("Sorry this image is temporarily
unavailable.") appears again. This happens even when I attempt to change
back to "stock" XP pictures. Everything else works great. I am at a loss.
I have already exhausted my limited knowledge.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

charliemoore@stonemedia.com

Sean, do you rt click on the photo and select preview>rt click on photo
again and select Set as Desktop Background?