December 30, 2012 4:32:24 PM

Green = speaker/headphone
Pink = Microphone
Score
December 30, 2012 6:15:27 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Green = speaker/headphone
Pink = Microphone

I know that. But with the setup of the soundcard it only takes 1 headphone jack (unless I'm wrong) Meaning I can only plug my green jack in. I want to be able to put BOTH into 1 jack. So, is there some sort of adapter/converter/splitter on the market for this?
Score
Related resources

Best solution

December 30, 2012 6:25:58 PM

ecko69x said:
I know that. But with the setup of the soundcard it only takes 1 headphone jack (unless I'm wrong) Meaning I can only plug my green jack in. I want to be able to put BOTH into 1 jack. So, is there some sort of adapter/converter/splitter on the market for this?

There are multiple jacks on the back of the sound card, you only need to use two. One is for the output to headphone, one is for the mic as Brett said before. There is no way to plug both into one jack because that would either render the mic or headphone useless.

You need to plug the green one into the headphone socket (represented by an engraved pair of headphones) and the pink into the mic socket (represented by an engraved mic)

If I'm giving you completely the wrong advice or I havent understood your question don't hesitate to reply :) 

Tom :) 
December 30, 2012 6:35:20 PM

hello ... that card has an input for your MIC and an Output for your headphone/Speakers... pretty simple standard setup for the user... an input connected to a output in this situation will result in VOID'd Warranty or possibly smelly smoke.
Score
December 30, 2012 6:35:42 PM

Oh okay, I didn't notice that. Thanks for the quick replies everyone.
Score
December 30, 2012 6:35:52 PM

Best answer selected by ecko69x.
Score
!