Rest, double XP question

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 1, 2005 2:24:20 PM

Hi All;

Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).

I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The 1st
character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat there for
several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on accumulating or is
there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt, could it possibly have
several levels of blue, double XP from all that resting?

Thanks once again for you help in this question.

Ironrage

More about : rest double question

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 1, 2005 2:43:39 PM

Hi Flame;

Thanks loads for such a quick and thorough answer.

Ironrage.

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Whizzn" <whiz@abc.net> wrote in message
>> Hi All;
>>
>> Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).
>>
>> I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The
>> 1st character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat
>> there for several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on
>> accumulating or is there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt,
>> could it possibly have several levels of blue, double XP from all that
>> resting?
>>
>> Thanks once again for you help in this question.
>>
>> Ironrage
>>
> 1.5 lvls max or 30 bubbles. After 10 days at the Inn you will be maxed.
> from tech support since the website is confusing
> 8 hours in an Inn or city = 1 bubble
> 32 hours logged off in the wild = 1 bubble

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 1, 2005 3:43:18 PM

"Whizzn" <whiz@abc.net> wrote in message
> Hi All;
>
> Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).
>
> I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The
> 1st character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat
> there for several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on
> accumulating or is there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt,
> could it possibly have several levels of blue, double XP from all that
> resting?
>
> Thanks once again for you help in this question.
>
> Ironrage

1.5 lvls max or 30 bubbles. After 10 days at the Inn you will be maxed.
from tech support since the website is confusing
8 hours in an Inn or city = 1 bubble
32 hours logged off in the wild = 1 bubble
Related resources
August 1, 2005 9:45:23 PM

Whizzn wrote:
> Hi All;

Heya

> Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).
>
> I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The 1st
> character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat there for
> several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on accumulating or is
> there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt, could it possibly have
> several levels of blue, double XP from all that resting?

Nope. There is 1.5 lvls of rested bonus cap.

> Thanks once again for you help in this question.

np :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 2, 2005 3:49:30 AM

> Hi Flame;
>
> Thanks loads for such a quick and thorough answer.
>
> Ironrage.

My response only seems quick as I check the newsgroup twice a day during the
week. 1 When I wake up around 11am local and 2 around 11pm local after work.

!