Rest, double XP question

Hi All;

Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).

I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The 1st
character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat there for
several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on accumulating or is
there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt, could it possibly have
several levels of blue, double XP from all that resting?

Thanks once again for you help in this question.

Ironrage
4 answers Last reply
More about rest double question

    Hi Flame;

    Thanks loads for such a quick and thorough answer.

    Ironrage.

    Whizzn wrote:
    > Hi All;

    Heya

    > Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).
    >
    > I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The 1st
    > character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat there for
    > several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on accumulating or is
    > there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt, could it possibly have
    > several levels of blue, double XP from all that resting?

    Nope. There is 1.5 lvls of rested bonus cap.

    > Thanks once again for you help in this question.

    np :)

    > Hi Flame;
    >
    > Thanks loads for such a quick and thorough answer.
    >
    > Ironrage.

    My response only seems quick as I check the newsgroup twice a day during the
    week. 1 When I wake up around 11am local and 2 around 11pm local after work.
    > "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Whizzn" <whiz@abc.net> wrote in message
    >>> Hi All;
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance for helping a new WoW player. (Formally EQ1, EQ2).
    >>>
    >>> I started a 2nd character, letting my 1st character become an Alt. The
    >>> 1st character is parked in IF and I am using it as a mule. It has sat
    >>> there for several weeks. Will the resting XP that it earns keep on
    >>> accumulating or is there a cap? If some day I started playing the Alt,
    >>> could it possibly have several levels of blue, double XP from all that
    >>> resting?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks once again for you help in this question.
    >>>
    >>> Ironrage
    >>>
    >> 1.5 lvls max or 30 bubbles. After 10 days at the Inn you will be maxed.
    >> from tech support since the website is confusing
    >> 8 hours in an Inn or city = 1 bubble
    >> 32 hours logged off in the wild = 1 bubble

World Of Warcraft Windows XP Video Games