LAUNCHCast Radio

June 8, 2005 10:05:02 PM

Has anyone who uses Yahoo LAUNCHCast Radio had any problem getting song
information to display? Their support personnel have been unable to provide
a workable solution. Thanks.

More about : launchcast radio

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:54:05 PM

Just an FYI... As it turns out, this is a known issue to the Yahoo
development team. However, Yahoo customer support is totally clueless.
Apparently they have been suggesting that their users reinstall Windows Media
Player, IE6, Messenger, etc. They had a long list of custom IE options to
set. I even saw one post where Yahoo customer support recommended turning
off Windows Firewall. Moral of the story, use caution when taking advice
from first line support personnel.

"CurtB" wrote:

> Has anyone who uses Yahoo LAUNCHCast Radio had any problem getting song
> information to display? Their support personnel have been unable to provide
> a workable solution. Thanks.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:26:28 PM

Yes CurtB I am having the same problem. It worked great for about 3 months
then it started acting up. Sometimes if I reboot it will work for a couple
of songs then stop giving song info. If I click the help tab then go back
to info the tuning window is grey. And the pause button does not work
either. If I log in on my kids computer it works fine. I tried all the
support suggestions with no help and even said I was going to quit the
service but they just told me how to quit. I really love the service too.
If you want we can save each others emails and keep in touch till we can get
this resolved.

Scott
!