BF2 news.

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 12:05:44 AM

The major BF2 sites have visited EA for test playing and Q&As. Lots of
news at among other.

http://totalbf2.com/

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf2/

and

http://www.bf2.se

Official release dates are now: Demo, June 16. Full Game Europe, June 17.
And Full Game US, June 23.

Bit late for the demo me thinks.

--
Flashhart

More about : bf2 news

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:03:40 AM

<op.sp5tvulzpgc4vb@default>, "Flashhart SPAMTRAP .no>" <<Flashhart> said...

> Official release dates are now: Demo, June 16. Full Game Europe, June 17.
> And Full Game US, June 23.
>
> Bit late for the demo me thinks.

Yeah, but for some people a demo will be the kicker. I wish I had a demo of
BFV, would have saved me a few bucks.
--
Lansenerd, who will get BF2 with or without demo. ;-)
www.agbgaming.com

"Flashhart SPAMTRAP .no>" <<Flashhart> skrev i meddelandet
news:o p.sp5tvulzpgc4vb@default...
> The major BF2 sites have visited EA for test playing and Q&As. Lots of
> news at among other.
>
> http://totalbf2.com/
>
> http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf2/
>
> and
>
> http://www.bf2.se
>

> Official release dates are now: Demo, June 16. Full Game Europe, June 17.
> And Full Game US, June 23.
>
> Bit late for the demo me thinks.
>
> --
> Flashhart

Perhaps they haven't had anything really playable until now.
A guess is that they will release a half-finished game, and continue to work
on it after release. A few heavy patches/bugfixes will likely pop up shortly
after the release. After all, that's what happened with both BF1942 and
BFV....
I hope I'm wrong, but experience has told me that this is how it seems to
work....

Gubb
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 6:58:45 PM

Gubb wrote:
> "Flashhart SPAMTRAP .no>" <<Flashhart> skrev i meddelandet
> news:o p.sp5tvulzpgc4vb@default...
>
>>The major BF2 sites have visited EA for test playing and Q&As. Lots of
>>news at among other.
>>
>>http://totalbf2.com/
>>
>>http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf2/
>>
>>and
>>
>>http://www.bf2.se
>>

>>Official release dates are now: Demo, June 16. Full Game Europe, June 17.
>>And Full Game US, June 23.
>>
>>Bit late for the demo me thinks.
>>
>>--
>>Flashhart
>

> Perhaps they haven't had anything really playable until now.
> A guess is that they will release a half-finished game, and continue to work
> on it after release. A few heavy patches/bugfixes will likely pop up shortly
> after the release. After all, that's what happened with both BF1942 and
> BFV....
> I hope I'm wrong, but experience has told me that this is how it seems to
> work....
>
> Gubb

I have low expectations, MSN was carrying an article how EA posted heavy
losses for Q4 and espects to again for Q1 (mostly because of platform
shitte). They need cash quick, your going to get an empty cd sleeve with
a note saying for another nominal fee you can purchase the game when it
comes out in time for x-mas.they will probably call the patches
"expansion" packs and charge for those as well. I will play the classic
battletech mod when it comes out most I think.
http://www.battletechmodproductions.com/mts/images/pres...
http://mts.battletechmodproductions.com/
Mr. Nemo
!