/ Sign-up
Your question

Where can i purchase a new 2.5" bay?

  • Cooler Master
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 31, 2012 10:11:38 AM

i have a HAF X which comes with one 3.5" to 2.5" bay adapter. I would like another, I am having trouble finding a supplier online. Thoughts?

More about : purchase bay

December 31, 2012 10:34:02 AM

Amazon has a lot of these. Newegg has some too. Depends what region you live in