Take a quick look please

hitman01

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
Does he really need a GTX 690?

Gaming doesn't require an i7, nor such an expensive mobo, nor anything more than 8GB of RAM. Awesome or not, hes spending way more than he has to to get great gaming experience, you would be remiss in your duties of financial adviser to not make him aware of this.

Also, you're using a P67 chipset with an Ivy Bridge, why?

Sounds to me like he needs a personal accounting advisor, if hes blowing his 100K on "awesome" stuff, hes gonna be broke pretty fast.

Any way. Yes a P67 board will work, however it will probably require a BIOS update before it does, which means.. you need a Sandy Bridge chip to make it work with an Ivy. Buy a chipset that is guaranteed to support Ivy out of the box. If you want awesome which in my book means more expensive than it has to be, look at Asus Sabertooth Z77 mobos.

hitman01

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
i already checked sabertooth motherboards and they are out of stock :D any suggestions? come on whats his problem if he wants an awesome rig? he will not spend 100k on all of this, more like 3k and left is for him.. please help me and leave the fact about the cash alone i would appreciate that, also if u can find a good monitor tell me