Solved

Psu

i have dany 450w psu this psu can handle the ati radeon 5750 power tell me
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about tomshardware
  1. Check the 12v rail rating on your ps sticker; if it's less then 22, then I would upgrade it. I'm not familiar with your brand, but I do know antec, corsair, seasonic, and ocz are all good brands, but you may not be able to get one of those.
  2. ok
    and which brand is better for 5750 card
  3. Best answer
    According to AMD a good quality 450 watt power supply is sufficient for an overclocked pc equipped with a single Radeon HD 5750 graphics card:

http://www.johnnylucky.org/graphic-cards/gpu-power-requirements.html

Both AMD and nVIdia are conservative with their recommendations. Both companies overestimate total pc power requirements because there is a tendency among consumers to purchase very cheap, low quality psu's of questionable performance and reliability.

I am not familiar with the Dany 450W. I checked Google. The Dany450W appears to be a local or regional brand. There were search results for vendors in Karachi.

Normally I recommend Seasonic, Corsair, XFX, and sometimes Antec. However, they are not available in all countries. Which psu's are available in your country?
  4. can u to overclock my pc in this psu my system is amd athlon x2 64 4400+ 2.3ghz and i want to oc my processor upto 2.8 or 3 that is possible or not
  5. in my country cooler master is available
  6. It is very difficult to answer that question becauswe there is very little information about the Dany 450W.
  7. can u tell me how to o.c the amd pc
  8. Best answer selected by muhammadjamal.
  9. where u go?
  10. Link your vender if possible; that would make it easier to recommend a brand of ps. Overclocking the processor depends on alot of factors, including the quality of the power supply and luck of the draw. The motherboard bios settings are also important.
  11. Tom's Hardware forum has a seperate forum section about overclocking cpu's. You can ask questions about overclocking in that forum section. Here is the link:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-29-180.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Radeon Power ATI Components