Would a 650 watt power supply suffice for this build?

You have a link on that?

Power.png

This is how much the whole system with one 660 TI is drawing at the wall, that includes the "cpu and other stuff". I agree its a tight fit, but I wouldn't run a 660 TI in 3 way SLi anyway, you'd be better off with 2 GTX 670s at that point.

cbrunnem

Distinguished

that doesnt support sli like the other one did.

they can draw that much but do not draw near that much. i can run 2 6950's with an i7 at 4.6 and 7 fans and only pull about 430 from the wall with EVERYTHING under full load.

it would be fine. motherboard fans and cpu use more then you think and the gpus use less then you think

Yes, the TX650v2 supports SLi. I'm not sure what kind of "support", you expect it to give. you. The power supply only needs to supply the electricity. Theres nothing special about electricity as far as the video cards are concerned. The TX650v2 has 2 6+2 PCI- E connectors, it also has 8 molex 4 pin connectors. The 660 TI uses 2 6 pin connectors, and most of them include molex adapters for if your power supply has insufficient PCI-E connections. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using these molex connectors to power a 2nd graphics card, contrary to many "old wives tales". As long as the power supply is of good quality, such as a TX series Corsair, you're golden.