Social window question

I keep short notes on a sheet of paper regarding some of the individuals
I've added to my social window. Is there a way to do it inside WoW? It'd
be handy to have a little spot in the window to jot a few things down.
3 answers Last reply
More about social window question

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:43:47 GMT, "Grogmeister" <abc@abc.com> wrote:

    >I keep short notes on a sheet of paper regarding some of the individuals
    >I've added to my social window. Is there a way to do it inside WoW? It'd
    >be handy to have a little spot in the window to jot a few things down.

    There is a mod for this afaik - go look at
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    In article <h67ve1tc12u4emio7uds8i9vfd9e4k2eof@4ax.com>,
    Simon Nejmann <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:

    > On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:43:47 GMT, "Grogmeister" <abc@abc.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I keep short notes on a sheet of paper regarding some of the individuals
    > >I've added to my social window. Is there a way to do it inside WoW? It'd
    > >be handy to have a little spot in the window to jot a few things down.
    >
    > There is a mod for this afaik - go look at
    > http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php

    The only one I've found is "Karma" and it's horribly out of date, buggy
    (screws up pvp tags on all portraits, disables the pop-up menus on
    linked names in chat), and could use some usability help. But, it
    nicely colors names based on the karma score (blue for default, ranging
    up to bright green for ultra-good, and down through purples and bright
    red for ultra-twit) and keeps track of custom notes for all people you
    had anything to say about. So I can't delete it.

    If anyone finds something better or at least better maintained, please
    let me know.

    --
    Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (58), Undead mage
    Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

    Grogmeister left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > I keep short notes on a sheet of paper regarding some of the individuals
    > I've added to my social window. Is there a way to do it inside WoW? It'd
    > be handy to have a little spot in the window to jot a few things down.

    Go here http://www.ctmod.net/downloads.ct

    The specific one you need is CT_PlayerNotes so only download the core
    mod and that one if that's all you want.

    I must say that the others are worth looking at too though.
    --
    Stoneskin

    My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

    Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
    Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
    Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
    Wartorn - lvl 18 Tauren Warrior
    Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
    Squeak - lvl 14 Troll Hunter
    Stoneskin - lvl 4 Orc Shaman
    Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games