1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
High-medium gaming, web browsing, and for study.
2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
Not more than €1000
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc.
Besides the quality and specs, no I don't really care which brand it is.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
Yes, a LG Flatron W2243S-PF monitor.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
No, I won't be OC as I'm not a pc techy person.
8. What resolution will you be using?
9. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Note that it is usually not cost or time effective to choose your build more than a month before you actually plan to be using it.
Late August or September
X. Do you need to purchase any software to go with the system, such as Windows or Blu Ray playback software?
No, I already have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and other necessary software.