Hlep with Display PropertiesDesktop Settings

June 9, 2005 5:15:04 PM

I have recently reinstalled windows XP Home Edition and have been
reinstalling programs. I just noticed that my whole picture folder is now
showing up in the display properties\desktop window. This is really annoying
since there are hundreds of pictures. I am assuming there is a registry edit
for this somewhere to have this feature look elsewhere. Please help if
anyone know the actual registry key or if there is another way of handling
this
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:28:21 AM

See if this helps