Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a good case for ~100

Last response: in Systems
August 16, 2012 9:19:20 PM

Hey,

I have been browsing for a while and just cant seem to stumble on a case I like. I am currently using an antec 300 and really don't like it. Everything inside is crammed, it gets very dusty, I had to replace fans because they died etc etc.

This time around, I would like a case that looks a bit better than just plain black and ugly, has good cable management, good ventilation, and allows easy installation and accessibility for new hardware.

More about : good case 100

August 16, 2012 10:19:45 PM

I would recommend the Cooler Master 912. Plenty of room, highly durable, great cable management.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 16, 2012 10:22:36 PM

The NZXT Phantom 410 is nice if not a tad expensive. But it is flashy with very good ventilation and cable management.

Also the new Corsair Vengance V70 military green edition is very very cool and easy to build in.
m
l
Related resources
August 17, 2012 1:16:55 AM

In the Cooler Master vein I'd recommend the HAF 922 as well. It's just under $100 bucks and has great cable management and cooling, it comes with 3 fans and has room for plenty more. It is just plain black but you can get one with a clear side panel and it does have a bit of design built in. The front fan also has a red LED that you can turn on as well. Not sure how flashy you are looking at. But I'd highly recommend it.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 17, 2012 8:18:39 PM

Sorry, I must have got it wrong, its the C70:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

And I would go with the third one. My friend has one and he absolutely loves it. It has unparalleled airflow and cable management and space for alot of fans to keep your computer running cool.
m
l
!