Problem in graphic card

sahil9211

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Hi, I just got my brand new gaming PC delivered and after I installed all the essentials i tried running pes12 and 5 minutes into the game my PC crashed badl. The game screen froze and it got all blurry and colorful and there was a looping sound coming from the headphones. This problem persisted all day on few more games, the time before the crush varies though. I just played 2hrs of fifa12 and it was fine until it suprised me with another crash.

I did alot of browsing here and there and tried many things. I tried uninstalling the old version drivers. I tried puting the RAM in the spare slots, I also tried reinstalling graphics drivers and motherboard drivers. I have also checked all the fans and they are working perfectly fine at all times.

I am using a 64bit Windows 7
CPU - Intel Core i7 2600k
MB-ASUS P8Z77-V PRO Motherboard
RAM - 8gb g.force 1600mhz (2x4)
Hard Drive -1tb S-ataIII 6.0gb/s
Graphics -ASUS GTX 550 Ti 1 gb
PSU - 520w seasonic

The temp ranges from 45 to 50C in normal usage and 50-65 during games..I also updated my drivers to 301.42 version

I would appreciate any advice on how to approach this.

G

well we could go round and round and maybe find something, but it isn't your RAM and that is a good PSU, and if the card is not running correctly with the latest drivers installed; sounds like that card is bad.

i am sorry. i hope you can get a RMA since it is new without too much trouble.