anyone else not able to play?

Well, I just came home for an hour or so and found the 1.6.1 patch - dl'd it
in short order, but when it logged in (successfully) it sits at the
"retrieving character list" for going on 15 minutes now. WTF.

Anyone else having problems?

"Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, I just came home for an hour or so and found the 1.6.1 patch - dl'd
> it in short order, but when it logged in (successfully) it sits at the
> "retrieving character list" for going on 15 minutes now. WTF.
>
> Anyone else having problems?

I had my regular mouse cursor show up at bottom instead of the hand then I
had what looked like a Windows key but I got a black screen like I lost
power then the desktop came up.