run scheduled task manually

June 10, 2005 6:48:12 PM

Can anyone tell me what the command is to manually run a scheduled
task? I created a task to run a specific program and then terminate
after 1 minute. I know you can right click on a task and select run,
but I wish to use a macro program I have. Simply running the *.job file
does nothing but ask you what program you wish to use to open the file.
I created a shortcut to the task but that doesn't work either (it just
runs the job file). I looked in the registry under JobObject but there
are no commands listed.
Thanks.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:31:28 PM