Sign in with
Your question

I need to fully upgrade my whole computer!

Last response: in Systems
August 17, 2012 3:57:36 PM

Current:
CPU:Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.40 GHz 3.41 GHz
MotherBoard: cant figure out
HardDrive: 320Gb
Graphics Card:GeForce GTS 250
Ram:Corsair XMS2 DDR2 4 slots
PowerSupply:ENERMAX noisetaker model: EG701AX-VE (W) (24P)
New:
CPU: something high end like the Intel Core i-7 2600 Quad-Core Socket LGA1155, 3.40Ghz, 8MB L3 Cache, 32nm
Ram: something in terms of DDR3
MotherBoard: something that supports all of it and is not the cheapest (meaning not the "just enough" motherboard)
HardDrive: im thinking of getting around 750GB or more... just checking if i need a special type or what not
Graphics Card: need something also high end
Power Supply: need something that can support all of the above and more.. (incase i need another upgrade)

money is not a problem... but i dont need a list of just the most expensive parts... i ned a list of good compatability and keep in mind i want to be able to run the latest games without lag and around 60 FPS and more

More about : fully upgrade computer

a b à CPUs
August 17, 2012 4:00:15 PM

Well, games don't need an i7. Also, "money isn't a problem" doesn't help us. Could you give is some more concrete info? An estimate would be fine. Or what games you will be playing specifically. Read the sticky at the top of this forum, and edit your post.
a c 88 à CPUs
a c 84 V Motherboard
August 17, 2012 4:06:06 PM

What resolution does your monitor have? The higher the resolution, the more you'll need to spend on the graphics card.
Related resources
August 17, 2012 6:21:37 PM

money is't a problem means dont take that into account, need for speed most wanted, serious sam 3, more other games... BF3
!