Windows 7 Home Premium
Corsair Force Series Gt 240GB SSD
G.Skill Sniper Series 2x4GB 1866
Evga GTX 670 2GB
Intel Core i5-3570k not overclocked
AsRock Z77 Extreme6
Rosewill Capstone 750W
LG DVD Burner

It was working perfectly fine for a month, then just recently, it freezes right after the Windows logo. I have tried system repair, restored it to a previous time, and scanned for viruses all with no fix. I can boot into safe mode. I deleted the driver for my GTX 670 and was able to boot up normally into windows. I tried all the beta drivers for the card and every time they would cause my computer to freeze. So I believe that the error is either with my Graphics card, or my psu is faulty because maybe it can't power up my card anymore. Is there a way that I could check which one is causing the problem?
Thanks

Solution
Oh sorry. Go to computer management -> system tools -> event viewer-> Administrative events. Look for an event that logged around the time of the crash. Don't worry about the EXACT time just close to it. See what it says and then do a search to find out more on the event ID, description and source. All three together.

voodooking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012
Oh sorry. Go to computer management -> system tools -> event viewer-> Administrative events. Look for an event that logged around the time of the crash. Don't worry about the EXACT time just close to it. See what it says and then do a search to find out more on the event ID, description and source. All three together.

Solution

danielle23

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013

Mine won't get past startup says I need a windows installations disk which I never had one. My.laptop is a dell I need help.plzzz