Best current price online for WOW. Need 2nd copy for Girlf..

I live in the Uk but am playing the US version on US servers
(obviously) my GF played the 10 day pass and now wants her own install
on her PC.
I got mine ages ago and was wondering if anyone has seen a particularly
good price for the US version online recently.

Somewhere with low international postage would be a blessing too.

Unless for some reason you can play the UK version on US servers but I
am only assuming this isn't possible.

Thanks guys

Damon
7 answers Last reply
More about best current price online copy girlf

    if you have the CDs
    you can prob pay some one to pick it up and just email you the CD keys.

    and then yolu are all set.

    Optional wrote:
    > if you have the CDs
    > you can prob pay some one to pick it up and just email you the CD keys.
    >
    > and then yolu are all set.

    I didn't think you could use the same discs for 2 users?

    Why don't Blizzard just sell a 2nd user licence, I know, I know to sell
    more product but surely they would still make on the fees.

    Damon

    <google@dshawcross.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I live in the Uk but am playing the US version on US servers
    > (obviously) my GF played the 10 day pass and now wants her own install
    > on her PC.
    > I got mine ages ago and was wondering if anyone has seen a particularly
    > good price for the US version online recently.
    >
    > Somewhere with low international postage would be a blessing too.
    >
    > Unless for some reason you can play the UK version on US servers but I
    > am only assuming this isn't possible.
    >
    > Thanks guys
    >
    > Damon

    Best current price is FREE, sort of.

    I noticed the latest PC Gamer (I think it was) contained a DVD with WOW
    and a 14 day free trial.

    So, just find/buy the magazine and use that one for your new subscription.

    Beats the $60 I paid back in November, but still worth every penny.

    "Mack Brewer" <malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> wrote in message

    > Best current price is FREE, sort of.
    >
    > I noticed the latest PC Gamer (I think it was) contained a DVD with WOW
    > and a 14 day free trial.
    >
    > So, just find/buy the magazine and use that one for your new subscription.
    >
    > Beats the $60 I paid back in November, but still worth every penny.

    So, do you not have to buy the complete game to continue after the trial
    period? I thought you still had to spend the $ for the game once the 14
    days were up.

    Dark Helmet

    Mack Brewer wrote:

    > Best current price is FREE, sort of.
    >
    > I noticed the latest PC Gamer (I think it was) contained a DVD with WOW
    > and a 14 day free trial.
    >
    > So, just find/buy the magazine and use that one for your new subscription.
    >
    > Beats the $60 I paid back in November, but still worth every penny.

    That seems very "Too good to be true" my GF used my discs to load and
    play the game for her 10 day trial, after which it said thanks now go
    buy your own game and continue with your character.

    I will look for the mag today but if that is the case she could just
    use my discs surely?

    Damon

    On 2005-08-04 11:25:01 +0200, google@dshawcross.co.uk said:

    > That seems very "Too good to be true" my GF used my discs to load and
    > play the game for her 10 day trial, after which it said thanks now go
    > buy your own game and continue with your character.
    >
    > I will look for the mag today but if that is the case she could just
    > use my discs surely?
    >
    > Damon

    Yup, the game she plays with is exactly the same as yours. The
    difference is in the account. To upgrade her account from a 'trial'
    account to a 'full' account, you'll need a US Key.

    There are online shops that offer to mail you the key instead of the
    entire box. This saves you shipping costs and you get the key instantly.

    e.g. https://gamersloot.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=122&products_id=31

    Haven't ordered it though and if you dont trust it, you can contact
    someone that lives in the US, ask them to purchase a copy, mail you the
    key and pay them back through paypal. As you play on a US server, it
    should be doable to find someone from your guild you can trust.
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

    left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > > if you have the CDs
    > > you can prob pay some one to pick it up and just email you the CD keys.
    > >
    > > and then yolu are all set.
    >
    > I didn't think you could use the same discs for 2 users?

    You can. Install however many copies you wish from the cds - it's the
    account creation which needs the individual CDkey.
    --
    Stoneskin

    My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

    Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
    Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
    Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
    Wartorn - lvl 18 Tauren Warrior