world of warcraft 300+ exploits

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 12:59:53 PM

Here's some secret methods for world of warcraft:

Fishing Poles Do More Damage Than Weapons. Weapon damage is based on
two things, weapon ratio (aka DPS) and weapon skill. You can have the
greatest dagger in Azeroth, but if you have a character below level 30
it will pale in comparison to a common fishing pole because...

Increase the spawn time of monsters. Sometimes you'd rather a monster
not re-spawn. For example, when you're in an instance and you have
friends coming later who would normally need to fight their way in to
get to you. To increase the re-spawn time of a monster you simply kill
and while looting...

Become immune to Polymorph, Sleep and Sap. Sleep, polymorph and sap
will never stick for more than a second when you use this quest item
that you can keep and use forever, as it has unlimited charges and 0
cast time. The great part is you don't even have to complete the quest,

you just...

Become immune to root. This trick is fairly well-known as druids
complain about it daily, but for those who don't know you simply need
to get a tailor to...

Free mount training, spells, and equipment repairs. Go to your trainer
and get ready to buy the spell, skill or equipment repair. Don't buy it

yet! Type "/logout" (without quotes) but don't hit enter. Now carefully

press...

Kill elite monsters higher level than you. ...as this bug works in many

places. Here is one example: Swamp talker in the Swamp of Sorrows
quest. The Swamp Talker is a level 55 elite monster. However, you can
solo him at a much lower level (confirmed with a level 48 hunter) by
carefully casting a series of...

Feel free to browse through these and more secret methods at:

http://www.wowtotalsecrets.com
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 8:58:04 PM

<eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Here's some secret methods for world of warcraft:
>

> Fishing Poles Do More Damage Than Weapons. Weapon damage is based on
> two things, weapon ratio (aka DPS) and weapon skill. You can have the
> greatest dagger in Azeroth, but if you have a character below level 30
> it will pale in comparison to a common fishing pole because...

Your login and password can be easily stolen by just signing into this site
and installing our special hacking tools and then pressing...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 9:27:45 PM

On 3 Aug 2005 08:59:53 -0700, I needed a babel fish to understand
eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com :

>Here's some secret methods for world of warcraft:

/Plonk
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 11:47:00 PM

"LewZephyr" <lewiszephyr@clotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 3 Aug 2005 08:59:53 -0700, I needed a babel fish to understand
> eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com :
>
>>Here's some secret methods for world of warcraft:
>
> /Plonk

I 2nd that motion.
> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is
> indistinguishable from magic."
> - Arthur C. Clarke
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 3:01:11 PM

<eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Here's some secret methods for world of warcraft:

Why just don't report him to blizzard?
!