Right Side of the Start Menu

I've been searching for a while, but can't find an answer to this one.
On the right side of Windows XP's start menu, we've got buttons like
'My Documents', 'My Network Places', etc. I want to add more folders
there, as per this picture:
http://img119.echo.cx/img119/4687/startmenu9ny.jpg.

Are there any edits that can be made to change this area? Any help
and/or suggestions
are much appreciated. :)

--
Isolated

Hi there the only folder that you can add here are certain system folders
like my network places and my favorites etc. To do the right click on the
start button from the menu that appears left click on properties. Click on
the customize button to the right of thr start menu option. Next click on the
advanced tab at the top now in the centre is a box with all of the available
folders in you can scroll down and tick the ones you want to add and even
choose in some cases how they are displayed. I have looked into this too and
I have been unable to add any otehr folders onto this side of the start menu.
I have never seen any other folders added I imagine that you may be able to
do it with a registry hack but to date I havent seen any. Hope this helps and
if not I hope you find what your after.

Brian