Argent Dawn?

Currently neutral with the Argent Dawn, about halfway to Friendly, I guess.
So, what's the big deal with them anyways? What does Friendly, Honored
and/or Revered open up? Items?

Auriga, 58 Tauren Shaman on Windrunner
plus a bunch of alts

Taipan wrote:
> "Dark Helmet" <haha@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > Currently neutral with the Argent Dawn, about halfway to Friendly, I
> > guess. So, what's the big deal with them anyways? What does Friendly,
> > Honored and/or Revered open up? Items?
> >
> > Auriga, 58 Tauren Shaman on Windrunner
> > plus a bunch of alts
> >
> You can buy various goodies from the AD Quartermaster (Alliance side from
> Chillwind Camp) which starts with mana biscuits that regen a load of hp and
> mana to some formulae (transmutes i think) and better the higher your
> standing with them.

Also major health and mana potions in limited supply at revered I
think. At exhaulted, which is buy the way insanity to get that high,
you can buy an enchantment that adds +15 all resistances to shoulders.

taipan

--
Arathor[EU]
Taipan [60] NE Hunter | Gaijin [60] Human Priest

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:11:05 -0400, "Dark Helmet" <haha@nospam.net> scribed
into the ether:

>Currently neutral with the Argent Dawn, about halfway to Friendly, I guess.
>So, what's the big deal with them anyways? What does Friendly, Honored
>and/or Revered open up? Items?

Honored gives a 10% discount, just like any other faction.

Friendly unlocks the Quartermaster as a repair guy to give easy access to a
couple more (one at each end of the plaguelands).

All levels unlock goodies from the quartermaster to sell. Enriched Manna
Biscuits are my personal fave...no stat boosts, but DAMN are they
comprehensively nice.

http://thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=3398

Not ideal for pure casters, or pure melees, but for multi-taskers like
shamans, hunters, druids, or paladins, this is hard to beat.

On 3 Aug 2005 18:07:02 -0700, stush@rocketmail.com wrote:

>Taipan wrote:
>> "Dark Helmet" <haha@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> > Currently neutral with the Argent Dawn, about halfway to Friendly, I
>> > guess. So, what's the big deal with them anyways? What does Friendly,
>> > Honored and/or Revered open up? Items?
>> >
>> > Auriga, 58 Tauren Shaman on Windrunner
>> > plus a bunch of alts
>> >
>> You can buy various goodies from the AD Quartermaster (Alliance side from
>> Chillwind Camp) which starts with mana biscuits that regen a load of hp and
>> mana to some formulae (transmutes i think) and better the higher your
>> standing with them.
>
>Also major health and mana potions in limited supply at revered I
>think. At exhaulted, which is buy the way insanity to get that high,
>you can buy an enchantment that adds +15 all resistances to shoulders.

No, at exhalted you can get a +5, not 15, resist all enchant on
shoulders.
At the previous level, revered, you can get +5 arcane, fire, frost,
nature, or shadow resist on your shoulders.

These are by the way the only enchantments available for the shoulder
slot.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Matt Frisch wrote:
> Friendly unlocks the Quartermaster as a repair guy to give easy access to a
> couple more (one at each end of the plaguelands).

Not necessary in the Western Plaguelands as there's already a
leathersmith there, but absolutely vital in the Eastern Plaguelands.

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *

Homemade 2.8TB RAID 5 storage array:
<URL:http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=slrnd1g04a.5mt.ylee%40pobox.com>

On 4 Aug 2005 13:24:20 GMT, Yeechang Lee <ylee@pobox.com> scribed into the
ether:

>Matt Frisch wrote:
>> Friendly unlocks the Quartermaster as a repair guy to give easy access to a
>> couple more (one at each end of the plaguelands).
>
>Not necessary in the Western Plaguelands as there's already a
>leathersmith there, but absolutely vital in the Eastern Plaguelands.

Must be more alliance preference...and then people wonder why the Horde is
outnumbered.

Closest repair shop to the Plaguelands before the Dawn will help you for a
Hordy is Brill.