Solved

Intel i7 3770?

I don't want to overclock, I have no interest in it. However my computer came with the intel i7 3770

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116502&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleKWLess&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleKWLess-_-IntelCPU-_-SKU_19-116-502-_-i7-3770&gclid=CNqv4YiZyLQCFckWMgodMWQAsA

And I was wanting to make sure it was good for gaming and an all around good CPU that will handle all the games that come out in 2013 (with a great GPU ofcourse). Thanks.

(I was going to get that six core AMD but decided to go with Intel, good choice/worth cost?)
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel 3770
  1. Best answer
    i7 are ony for like workstation or video edititng but they are ok at gaming but games dont use hyperthearding
  2. It is better than anything AMD offers and matching it with a good GPU it is a good gaming rig.
  3. skitz9417 said:
    i7 are ony for like workstation or video edititng but they are ok at gaming but games dont use hyperthearding

"Ok" at gaming doesn't sound too good. :P I was hoping with a good GPU I'd be playing everything on Max settings.
  4. you will be able to max everygame you play what gpu do you have in mind
  5. rolli59 said:
    It is better than anything AMD offers and matching it with a good GPU it is a good gaming rig.

Your name is everywhere on this forum man. :P So with a good GPU It'd handle MAX on pretty much all games?
  6. Just as good at gaming as I5! Just has hyper threading which games do not use.
  7. skitz9417 said:
    you will be able to max everygame you play what gpu do you have in mind

I was looking at the EVGA 600 series. Sadly I have a microATX case though, so the only thing I've found that will fit is the SSC ti 650. Probably will be getting a larger case. I'm fond of the HAF's.
  8. You should be able to fit GTX660Ti http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127711
    They are less than 10" long.
  9. with a gtx 650 may be able to sum games on max what games are u talking about
  10. Best answer selected by Synapse79.
  11. Hmm I got what I need. Thanks guys!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking Intel i7 Product