Will this run skyrim/BF3 on med-high-ultra

Intel® Core™ i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1.2GB (I could upgrade to 2gb but I don't know if I need too/should)

I was looking to get the parts I need from CyberPower, and buy them for cheap off new egg and build a pc. Does thi sound smart? Could I get better equipment for less, or should I just pay to have cyber power make them for me?

Thank you!!!

Just an FYI: I'm looking at the Mega Special III.
6 answers Last reply
More about will skyrim high ultra
  1. thatstrike said:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1.2GB (I could upgrade to 2gb but I don't know if I need too/should)

I was looking to get the parts I need from CyberPower, and buy them for cheap off new egg and build a pc. Does thi sound smart? Could I get better equipment for less, or should I just pay to have cyber power make them for me?

Thank you!!!

You should be able to run ultra/high with those specs.
  2. I can go about $100 or so dollars above that give or take. I don't really see many options. Why wouldn't you recommend it?

Will it run either game well?
  3. thatstrike said:

Thank you!!!

whats your budget? I would not recommend a GTX 570
  4. If you feel comfortable building a PC build one, its ALOT cheaper, and you can get better bang for your buck.

That will easly run BF3 and Skyrim on Ultra, may need low antialiasing, but thats not a big deal unless your really into maxed out graphics.
  5. thatstrike said:
    I can go about $100 or so dollars above that give or take. I don't really see many options. Why wouldn't you recommend it?

Will it run either game well?

The 660ti is about 30$ more and offers more preformance, you could max out the games completely on one screen with it.
  6. just get gtx 670 ftw version or 660ti if you are on budget, they run much cooler than the 500s and cost about the same price
Ask a new question

Read More

Cyberpower Systems