lampybc2

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Hi all I am in need of some help, I have recently formatted my computer, whilst re installing windows I had several blue screens but was still get windows on my computer I got everything installed on it that i needed, whilst doing driver updates and what not I still got several blue screens but persisted through after everything was updated it seemed to be more stable, thinking I was in the clear I left the computer on over night only to wake up in the morning to see the computer off i turned it back on and got the error BOOTMGR so i unplugged all my other hard drives checked the bios to make sure the hdd was recognized and the first boot device which it was but it will still not boot. Does anyone have any ideas whats going wrong here?

Whilst updating all my drivers when I had windows installed there was 1 device I was unable to which was "PCI DEVICE" I had trouble when I first brought the computer installing windows on the PCI express HDD as well but not this much.

I had no trouble before I formatted the computer it was just getting full of junk and I felt it was time to clean it up a bit.

lampybc2

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011

Will try that as soon as i get home thanks

there is a driver missing for that pci device check on your motherboard maker with model and name to load them usualy they come with the motherboard install disc
Yeah i tried that with the disk and downloading all the drivers and it didnt work for the life of me i could not find which driver it was but in saying that it being a "PCI device" i would imagine it has to be either the HDD or the graphics card.... and the graphics card updates and worked fine but when i tried to update it with the hdd drivers it said it was the wrong driver so i am unsure what was going on there,